Life Coaching with Caroline Labour is a transformational personal coaching program that gets to the core of what it takes to achieve lasting results.
Life Coaching with Caroline Labour incorporates and builds on the twelve modules of the Thinking Into Results Program developed by Bob Proctor and Sandra Gallagher. Your coaching syllabus will be facilitated as a 6 month paradigm shifting, educational program of DVDs, worksheets and live webinars.
Life Coaching with Caroline Labour utilises an interactive and proven curriculum to help you master concepts such as:
- Goals – how to set them and how to achieve them
- The mind and how it works including paradigms, self-belief and processes of the mind
- How to overcome barriers to success through alignment and understanding what attitude is really about
- Interrelationships – how to leave others with an impression of increase, how to build effective teams and how to be a strong leader
Outlined below is an overview of each of the twelve Thinking Into Results lessons and the benefits you will receive. The course syllabus is also available as a PDF download.
Lesson One: A Worthy Ideal
- Discover how to set growth goals that inspire you. Learn the difference between goals that you already know how to achieve and goals that promote quantum leaps.
- Participants are encouraged to think big and set both personal and professional goals.
Lesson Two: The Knowing/Doing Gap
- This program helps you implement what you already know by closing the gap between what you know and what you actually do.
- Capitalise on the knowledge you already have by taking an in-depth look at your personal effectiveness and how you allocate your time between productive and non-productive activities.
Lesson Three: Your Infinite Mind
- Learn to use your mind to get the results you want by understanding the concept of paradigms.
- Paradigms are a multitude of behavioural habits, patterns and beliefs. We take an in-depth look at the impact of paradigms on your productivity and results.
Lesson Four: The Secret Genie
- This lesson explains the inner workings of the mind. Without the knowledge of how the mind works, changes in behaviour are usually temporary.
- Learn how to break free from past results and habitual behaviours and discover how to use your mind to achieve desired results.
Lesson Five: Thinking into Results
- Learn how to really think and how to analyse your thinking. Past results are a reflection of past thinking and to change your results, you have to change your thinking.
- This lesson teaches you to take responsibility for your behaviour and your results, and to come up with creative and innovative solutions.
Lesson Six: Environment is but our Looking Glass
- In this lesson you will discover that your current situation is heavily influenced by your self image. The way you see yourself controls your behaviour which impacts your results. To become more productive, you have to change your self image.
- Learn our proven process to re-setting your self-image and finally being on your way to achieving long-lasting success.
Lesson Seven: Trample the Terror Barrier
- Discover how to overcome the barriers to personal success. Many individuals get held back by their own fears and doubts and find themselves unable to move forward.
- This lesson will teach you to understand the source of your fears and provide you with the necessary tools to move forward in spite of your fear.
Lesson Eight: The Power of Praxis
- Learn to align your actions and results with your vision. We teach you how to achieve this by:
- Seeing the connection between your beliefs and your behaviour
- Changing non-productive actions to productive actions
- By aligning your beliefs with your behaviour, you will learn to achieve results that stick.
Lesson Nine: The Magic Word
- The magic word is: attitude. Discover what attitude really is and the importance of having a great attitude.
- You will learn how to be focused and how to control your thoughts and feelings irrespective of your external circumstances.
Lesson Ten: The Most Valuable Person
- The most valuable person is the leader. Learn how to develop effective leadership qualities and how to bring out the best in others.
- This lesson focuses on the creation of a positive environment where teamwork is fostered to move you toward your desired goal in the shortest time possible.
Lesson Eleven: Leaving Everyone with the Impression of Increase
- In this lesson, you will learn how to profit through service with an emphasis on delivering more value than you’re paid for.
- Discover the process of increasing your personal abundance by seeing the best in other people, in your company and in all circumstances.
Lesson Twelve: Magnifying the Mind
- The final lesson explores the secret behind accelerated progression by making quantum leaps rather than incremental gains.
- Learn to create your own Mastermind – a team of people who work in harmony towards achieving a common goal.
Your Thinking Into Results personal coaching program includes:
- Extensive Curriculum: a facilitator led curriculum proven to work for individuals and teams of all sizes.
- DVD Set: 12 DVDs – teaching and leading you through each of the lessons.
- Participant’s Guide: lessons, articles, and worksheets which support your video learning.
- Online Webinars: access to a online webinars with highly skilled and experienced Thinking Into Results facilitator, Caroline Labour.
Enrol today and begin your transformational life journey with us.