Congratulations on making the decision to change your life! This extraordinary program is presented in twelve logical, simple and practical lessons, to ensure that the methods and success mindset become a part of each individual’s thinking, actions and results and translate into an exceptional return on your investment for your future.
This agreement sets forth the terms of the relationship between Personal Empowerment Academy, contactable at PO Box 527, Mosman, NSW, Australia, 2088, and you as the purchaser or Client (“you“) as it relates to the Life Coaching with Caroline Labour Program. You and Personal Empowerment Academy may be referred to in this Agreement collectively as the “Parties” or individually as a “Party.” You expressly agree to the terms of this Agreement by participating in the Program.
The comprehensive Life Coaching with Caroline Labour program includes:
- Skilled and experienced instructors:
- Acclaimed teacher, Bob Proctor, and Proctor & Gallagher Institute CEO, Sandy Gallagher
- Thinking Into Results Facilitator and Trainer, Caroline Labour
- Home-study kit including:
- 12 x Thinking Into Results DVDs
- Participant workbook
- Goal Card
- Life Coaching journal
- 12 x Thinking into Results online coaching sessions delivered via webinar: clients access these lessons by logging in to an exclusive online membership portal. The login details issues are unique to you (the client) and cannot be shared with or distributed to other parties.
- A targeted curriculum: designed for implementation in weekly intervals over 12 weeks. You (the Client) will have access to introductory videos which should be viewed during the first week of the program. The twelve program lessons will then be facilitated on a weekly basis and will be structured as follows:
- Weekly webinar: clients experience the lesson and development coaching with Caroline Labour online. One new lesson will be unlocked each week over 12 weeks.
- Lesson DVD: the weekly lesson DVDs featuring Bob Proctor & Sandra Gallagher should be revised daily for one week, prior to commencement of the next lesson
- Course work: clients will be asked to complete exercises within their Thinking Into Results workbook. A journal is also provided for supplementary note taking. with Caroline’s coaching facilitation, clients are guided through the lesson again with the skills and techniques they have learned.
It is through a combination of attending facilitated lessons, completion of the weekly exercises and the practical application of the concepts learned that clients experience personal transformation. This process creates a Paradigm change that brings success and the results the client is seeking.
Life Coaching with Caroline Labour program Lessons:
- Lesson 1: A Worthy Ideal
- Lesson 2: The Knowing-Doing Gap
- Lesson 3: Your Infinite Mind
- Lesson 4: The Secret Genie
- Lesson 5: Thinking into Results
- Lesson 6: Environment is But Our Looking Glass
- Lesson 7: Trample the Terror Barrier
- Lesson 8: The Power of Praxis
- Lesson 9: The Magic Word
- Lesson 10: The Most Valuable Person
- Lesson 11: Leaving Everyone with the Impression of Increase
- Lesson 12: Magnifying the Mind
Program Participation Payments:
Full payment (or the first instalment where a payment plan has been selected) is due prior to the first FACILITATOR appointment and no refund is available after the commencement of the current month’s FACILITATOR process.
In consideration of the products and services provided as part of the Life Coaching with Caroline Labour program, you agree to pay Personal Empowerment Academy the applicable amount(s) agreed upon during the enrolment process and that is indicated on the invoice either for payment in full or for your initial payment (the “Program Deposit”) if an instalment option has been selected. Personal Empowerment Academy must receive full payment of the agreed upon Program Deposit before any products, services or other benefits of the Program will be provided to you, including the sending of materials or starter kits, granting access to the online membership portal, attendance at in-person events, and/or scheduling or holding coaching sessions. Failure to make any payment or otherwise deviate from any payment terms agreed to by the Parties during or after your enrolment to the Program will result in all Program products and services being suspended until payment is made. Subject to any statutory right of the customer, Personal Empowerment Academy will not provide any refunds or permit cancellation of the order at any time. Once the recipient receives and opens the shipping box of Life Coaching with Caroline Labour materials (Home Study Kit: DVDs, Workbook, Journal etc), no refund of the first month’s instalment will be permitted.
All Life Coaching with Caroline Labour materials (including Home Study Kit, DVDs, Participant Workbook, Online lessons etc) are protected by copyright and by signing this agreement you agree not to copy, lend, scan, share, sell or distribute these materials to any other party. You are expressly forbidden from re-selling any Life Coaching with Caroline Labour product kit or workshop materials via any online or physical facility.
Note that lifetime access to the Life Coaching with Caroline Labour online membership portal only applies if The Client has completed all payment instalments due under the selected payment plan.
Nature of Relationship
The service provided to the CLIENT by the FACILITATOR is coaching, as designed jointly with the CLIENT. The Client understands that coaching is not advice, psychotherapy or counselling and those professional referrals will be given, if needed. In the event the Client feels the need for professional counselling or therapy, it is the responsibility of the Client to seek a licensed professional who can provide these services. It is the responsibility of the Client, if currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, to consult with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with a coach and to make such person aware of decision to proceed with the coaching relationship.
The FACILITATOR guarantees that all information provided by the CLIENT will be kept strictly confidential. The FACILITATOR acknowledges that he or she may obtain confidential personal and/or business information from Client and agrees to keep and maintain such information confidential and not to disclose or use such information without Client’s prior written consent. In order to provide you with the highest quality of service, the FACILITATOR reserves the right to discuss and receive coaching on certain topics anonymously and hypothetically with other coaches for said purpose.
Exceptions where the Coach may make a disclosure include:
1) If the Client shares information that gives the Coach reasonable cause to believe there are threats of serious harm to the Client him/herself or others.
2) If the Coach’s records are subpoenaed or other law requires disclosure.
3) Some means of communication, such as wireless telephones and e-mail may be not secure from eavesdropping, so if you agree to their use you are indicating your agreement to utilise a communication medium that may not be confidential.
4) to prevent the Client from committing a criminal or fraudulent act or to mitigate or rectify such conduct.
5) to secure legal advice about the coach’s compliance with this agreement.
The CLIENT enters into coaching with the understanding that they are responsible for creating their own results. Throughout our coaching partnership, the FACILITATOR may engage in very direct and personal conversations with the CLIENT, which may include asking explicit questions and making direct requests.
The purpose of these interactions is to remind the CLIENT of his/her own intentions and FACILITATE him/her to realise them. In order for our coaching partnership to achieve the maximum result, the FACILITATOR asks that the CLIENT agree to the following:
- Make a commitment to attend coaching lessons on a weekly basis during the 12 week term of the program. Lessons are accessible via personal computers and most mobile devices.
- Be honest and participate fully. Recognise that our sessions are a safe place to look at what you really want, and what it will take to make it happen.
- Make a commitment to completing all your assignments and to the action plans you create, and do what you have agreed to do.
- Understand that the power of the coaching partnership can only be granted by you, and commit to making the relationship powerful. If you see that the coaching is not working as you desire, communicate and take action to return the power to the partnership.
The CLIENT’s agreement below indicates compliance with the above requests, and understanding of the services provided. I offer my signature below in full agreement with the terms and conditions of this agreement.
On behalf of Personal Empowerment Academy