A great way to keep yourself accountable for achieving your goals is to use an Activity Tracker where you can plan out the tasks you need to complete and record your progress.
This is especially important if you’re trying to achieve multiple goals because we often over-estimate how much we can achieve in the short-term. Using an Activity Tracker will allow you to plan your availability around other commitments and so that you can determine how much you can get done each week.
By recording and reviewing your progress, you’ll also be able to work out whether you need to allocate more time to your goal to reach your target completion date.
Watch the video below to find out how to set up your Activity Tracker:
Get started on your Activity Tracker by following these steps:
- Review the goals you set from my previous Goal Setting series
- Download your free Activity Tracker template here
- Enter your monthly goals and daily tasks (watch the demo in the video above)
- Review your progress on a daily or weekly basis and reset your tasks as required
- To explore more automated options with mobile apps, check out the following tools:
If you need any help with your Activity Tracker, please leave me a comment below.
Have a wonderful week!