Congratulations on making the decision to take your results to the next level through your Power Coaching Consultation with Caroline Labour.
This agreement sets forth the terms of the relationship between Personal Empowerment Academy, contactable at PO Box 527, Mosman, NSW, Australia, 2088, and you as the purchaser or Client (“you“) as it relates to Power Coaching consultations with Caroline Labour. You and Personal Empowerment Academy may be referred to in this Agreement collectively as the “Parties” or individually as a “Party.” You expressly agree to the terms of this Agreement by participating in the Power Coaching consultations.
The Power Coaching Consultations with Caroline Labour program are designed to:
- Reinforce concepts learned through the online Personal Empowerment Academy courses
- To develop strategies tailored to the individual’s targets and to monitor progress against these targets
- To provide transformational breakthroughs for the client using EFT (emotional freedom technique)/tapping exercises
Power Coaching Consultation Payments:
Full payment (or the first instalment where a payment plan has been selected) is due prior to the first FACILITATOR appointment and no refund is available after the commencement of the FACILITATOR process.
Any individual sessions or session packages prepaid in advance can be cancelled by providing written notice to Personal Empowerment Academy.
Note that a minimum of 24 hours notice is required to cancel a scheduled coaching appointment.
Nature of Relationship
The service provided to the CLIENT by the FACILITATOR is coaching, as designed jointly with the CLIENT. The Client understands that coaching is not advice, psychotherapy or counselling and those professional referrals will be given, if needed. In the event the Client feels the need for professional counselling or therapy, it is the responsibility of the Client to seek a licensed professional who can provide these services. It is the responsibility of the Client, if currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, to consult with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with a coach and to make such person aware of decision to proceed with the coaching relationship.
The FACILITATOR guarantees that all information provided by the CLIENT will be kept strictly confidential. The FACILITATOR acknowledges that he or she may obtain confidential personal and/or business information from Client and agrees to keep and maintain such information confidential and not to disclose or use such information without Client’s prior written consent. In order to provide you with the highest quality of service, the FACILITATOR reserves the right to discuss and receive coaching on certain topics anonymously and hypothetically with other coaches for said purpose.
Exceptions where the Coach may make a disclosure include:
1) If the Client shares information that gives the Coach reasonable cause to believe there are threats of serious harm to the Client him/herself or others.
2) If the Coach’s records are subpoenaed or other law requires disclosure.
3) Some means of communication, such as wireless telephones and e-mail may be not secure from eavesdropping, so if you agree to their use you are indicating your agreement to utilise a communication medium that may not be confidential.
4) to prevent the Client from committing a criminal or fraudulent act or to mitigate or rectify such conduct.
5) to secure legal advice about the coach’s compliance with this agreement.
The CLIENT enters into coaching with the understanding that they are responsible for creating their own results. Throughout our coaching partnership, the FACILITATOR may engage in very direct and personal conversations with the CLIENT, which may include asking explicit questions and making direct requests.
The purpose of these interactions is to remind the CLIENT of his/her own intentions and FACILITATE him/her to realise them. In order for our coaching partnership to achieve the maximum result, the FACILITATOR asks that the CLIENT agree to the following:
- Be honest and participate fully. Recognise that our sessions are a safe place to look at what you really want, and what it will take to make it happen.
- Make a commitment to completing all your assignments and to the action plans you create, and do what you have agreed to do.
- Understand that the power of the coaching partnership can only be granted by you, and commit to making the relationship powerful. If you see that the coaching is not working as you desire, communicate and take action to return the power to the partnership.
The CLIENT’s agreement below indicates compliance with the above requests, and understanding of the services provided. I offer my signature below in full agreement with the terms and conditions of this agreement.
On behalf of Personal Empowerment Academy